Please read all of this leaflet carefully before you start talking to this type of male.
- Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
- Ask your friends if you need more information or advice.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your friends or family. This includes possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See Section 3.
- You must talk to a friend if you do not feel better or if you feel worse.
What is in this leaflet
What is this type of boy and what you need to know before dating one.
How to date this type of boy.
Possible side effects.
Contents overview and other information
1. What is this type of boy and what you need to know before dating one
This type of guy is
– most often found on a dance floor, bar or somewhere where alcohol is involved.
– charming and cheeky; good chat and confidence.
– will often use terms such as ‘keeping it casual’ / ‘taking it slow’ / ‘seeing how it goes’.
– prefers not to be tied down and likes keeping his options open.
2. How to date this type of boy
Keeping this casual may last for a few months however, his mind may change and he may decide he wants to be exclusive. This usually occurs when he realises ‘keeping things open’ works two ways.
Do not date this boy if
– you fall for people easily
– you believe you are the girl that will change a Comitmaphobe
Warnings and precautions
– white lies to escape boyfriend-like duties
– not wanting to introduce you to his family
– not wanting to introduce you to his friends
– lack of any romantic gestures
– dates and/or outings predominantly centred around Netflix-based chilling, takeaways, late night and/or last-minute sleepovers
– a remarkable ability to avoid answering a direct question
– possible texting of ‘side’ girls
3. Possible side effects
Stop dating this boy and tell your friends if you experience
– self doubt and insecurity
– extreme upset and genuine exhaustion
– de-valuing of self-worth
4. Contents overview and other information
Remember you do not deserve to be treated as a ‘side chick’. You do not need to be second best to anyone.
Do not excuse bad behaviour with excuses.
Do not settle and do not feel ashamed to want more if you feel you are not getting the love you deserve.